Here ya' go:
2-4 thin chicken breast filets
6 thin slices of prosciutto
4 slices of provolone cheese
1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 cup freshly shredded Pecorino Roman cheese
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp garlic powder
dash of salt, pepper and oregano
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate ingredients into 3 dishes (I used the Pampered Chef coating trays). Dish 1- flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dish 2- egg. Dish 3- breadcrumbs, pecorino romano cheese.
- Lay chicken out flat on a cutting board and layer the prosciutto and provolone in the center of it. Carefully roll the chicken up from one end to the other (I roll starting at the larger or thicker end) and secure with a toothpick.
- Next, very carefully dip the chicken you've just rolled in the flour mixture, then the egg and last the bread crumb mixture.
- Pour half the butter in a baking dish and lay the chicken in on top.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you've finished with all the chicken.
- Pour the remaining butter over the top of the rolled chicken breasts and stick the baking dish in the oven for 30-40minutes.