1. I am praying I don't have jury duty today. I have to call in at 11:15 to see if I'm needed. My mom is going to watch Owen at her house. I don't like leaving my little boy, but I am kind of okay with going since it means I might have a little time to sit and read, blog, etc. Is it lame I'm looking forward to that?
2. If I do have jury duty I plan on catching up on the many books I am reading all at the same time. No wonder I'm barely making any progress with any of them!
3. Yesterday we got together with three of my friends and their handsome babies. I've been friends with these girls since elementary school and high school and we've remained very close, which I am so thankful for. Isn't it neat we all have boys?
4. I'm dying to order my 2012-2013 Erin Condren Life Planner. There are so many fun designs, but which one should I chose? Chevron, Candy Lace, or Mod Floral? I've also got to order my gift labels too! Decisions, decisions.
5. The weather here has been so strange. In the last week we've gone from cold and overcast to extreme heat and back again. Today it's cold and winter like. What gives?
6. Owen and I have been going for hour long morning walks each day for the past week. We're missing our outing this morning since the weather is cold and I had to get us packed up to head to my mom's. It feels so good to get out of the house first thing in the morning and get some fresh air. I love checking out the other homes and gardens. Our neighborhood is full of hills, so I'm hoping all that climbing will do something fabulous for my legs!
7. Keith and I have been drinking green smoothies with/for breakfast this week. I heard on The View last week that it will make my skin as beautiful as a babies, and they taste great too! I've been using my pink drink cup thing with the straw but I'm excited for my new ones from Zulily to come so I can use those too! This week we're having a spinach, pineapple, coconut water and peach blend. Next week we'll try something new. Any suggestions?
Well, that's all for now. Wishing you all a happy Thursday!