1. I did a little shopping for Owen at Old Navy for some clothes. Old Navy is one of my favorite places to buy baby clothes. They're cute and mostly inexpensive. My favorite purchase was this onesie that's a play on Artoo-Detoo--Keith is a Star Wars fan, so I thought this was fitting for our baby boy.
2. On Tuesday Owen had his 4 month check up. He is currently 15lbs 8oz 58th % in weight 25 1/2 inches 64th % height. He did so well and only cried a little after his shots. He's a tough guy.
3. Owen started putting his foot in his mouth this week. This sounds strange, but I'm happy for him, because I know he's been eyeing them for a while now. He discovered them a little while ago and we've been just waiting for the day they would make their way to his mouth--just like everything else! Now I just have make sure they're super clean all the time.
4. I tired to make this Hot Fudge Fluffernutter Banana Bread this week and it was a total fail. The middle layer of hot fudge and fluff was a little mushy and the top layer got a bit burnt and chewy. I was sad it didn't turn out the way I expected. Next time I would skip the top layer of fluff.
6. This super cutie has been so great on all of our outings this week. There has been almost no crying in the car and he's been loving his stroller.
8. Thursday was hot, so Owen, my iced latte and I went for a walk around the neighborhood.
9. Owen took a 3 hour nap today, which meant a quiet lunch for me!
I'm praying it doesn't mess up our chance for a good night of sleep tonight!
We don't have much planned for the weekend and I'm pretty thankful for that.
No plans means there is opportunity for some spontaneity!