1. It had been four long months since I last had my hair colored or cut. It feels so good to have a clean cut and no roots!
2. The little man's first tooth is in sight! The sharp white little tooth has broken through the gums. Now I need to start thinking about how this will affect nursing!
3. I finally made it to Staples to see the Martha Stewart Home Office line in person. I wanted to buy it all, but only allowed myself to take home the kitchen labels and the brown craft labels. Can't wait to find opportunities to use them!
4. I made a great pizza this week (Tomato, pesto, sautéed mushrooms and goat cheese) inspired by this post on a favorite blog of mine. I used store bought pesto and Trader Joe's raw pizza dough to make it really quick and easy.
5. We went wine tasting last weekend with friends, so this week I've been enjoying the occasional small glass of one of the Chardonnays we brought home. The owner of the winery made a delicious Italian stew / white bean minestrone and was kind enough to share the recipe with us--which I'm excited to share with ya'll soon!
6. Baking. I love baking. These blueberry muffins were fab. Going to share this recipe tomorrow!