There are 25 activities on this list, but that doesn't mean they need to be done each day! Feel free to even just pick a few and try to do those. A list like this can be overwhelming, so I have a little note in each drawer of Owen's Advent calendar with the name of that day's activity, but I'm reserving the right to switch them around to fit our schedule and mood. And there is a great possibility we might do two activities in one day, and that we might do some twice!
2. write a letter to Santa.
3. shop for our Operation Christmas Child box.
4. bake Christmas cookies.
5. decorate the tree.
6. make a homemade card for our OCC box.
7. string a popcorn garland.
8. make holiday scented playdough together.
9. buy canned goods for a local food drive and drop them off.
10. attend Christmas art class at Scribble Me Happy.
11. pick, buy and donate a toy to Toys for Tots.
12. finger paint using Christmas colors.
13. make an in door snowman
14. paint with Christmas cookie cutters
15. make a snow man pizza for dinner
16. watch Christmas shows and movies
17. bake and decorate gingerbread men after reading The Gingerbread Man
18. pack, wrap and mail OCC box.
19. make a north pole smoothie
20. attend Holiday music classes
21. frost and decorate ice cream cones as Christmas trees.
22. make a handprint Christmas ornament
23. visit the Union Square Christmas tree in San Francisco
24. walk Eucalyptus Avenue in San Carlos and see all the lights
25. make a holiday snow man lunch
We can't wait to get started!