He couldn't wait to jump right in! The crib bumper came off soon after!
1. We switched O's crib to a toddler bed last weekend, which is something I don't think I would ever have done if I didn't have to. Combined with his illness this week, the transition has done terrible things for his (and my) sleep. But he loves it! He's so thrilled to be able to climb in, but mostly OUT, of his big boy bed. More on all that next week.
2. Yesterday during one of our long stints of couch sitting I decided to do some updating on my blog's Recipe tab. I hadn't added of my newer recipes to it in over a year! Now it will be much easier to find what you're looking for (if what you're looking for is a recipe). It is still a work in progress though.
3. Three years ago this morning (at around 9:30, I think) Keith and I headed to the hospital because we thought my water had broke. Two long days of induction and labor later, and our Owen was born! We can't wait to celebrate this weekend with a big party and all his friends!
4. and my steps have been way low because we've just been cuddling all week, but it has still been AWESOME! I love seeing how little sleep I'm getting (sarcasm) and how few steps I'm taking (again, sarcasm). I'm looking forward to giving it a real breaking in next week when things are back to normal!
5. And with that I'm off to attempt a few birthday party errands! Wish us luck!
Today I'm linking up with...
Darci, April, Christina and Natasha
Friday Favorites with A Little Bit of Everything, Momfessionals, and Grace and Love
Oh Hey Friday with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife
Jennie for Friday Favorites
Rebecca for That Friday Blog Hop
Leslie for Confessional Friday
Amy for Oh hey Friday
Amanda for Friday Favorites