And they look so pretty in that bed of lettuce too!
The ingredients for the dressing -- avocado oil is one of my favorite things to cook with. Dressing tastes x10 better with avocado oil than with olive oil, promise!
- 1 handful baby arugula
- 1 handful butter lettuce
- 1 handful red leaf lettuce
- 2 persimmons, washed and cut into bite sized wedges
- 1/2 cup pomegrantes
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced and diced
- 1 cup candied pecans (recipe here)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon dice shallot
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
For the salad:
For the dressing:
For the dressing: Whisk together the red wine vinegar, honey and olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Set aside for serving.