Now on to my five...
1. Are you tired of listening to me talk about planners? I'm sorry if you are! Feel free to skip this and move on to #2! I'm going with an Erin Condren Life Planner this year, and am procrastinating on ordering, because I can't decide which of these two designs I like more. Which design is your favorite?
2. Ok, more advice needed! We skipped taking family photos this year because by the time we send our Christmas cards our family will have added a new addition, so it would be silly to have professional photos taken without all of us being there. SO, my plan is to take photos of the boys myself for our cards this year. Normally I would send a birth announcement around this time too, but I don't want to send both -- I think people would be sick of us! So I'm thinking I'll either try to combine the two or just skip the Christmas card and make a holiday themed birth announcement instead. What do you think?
3. My friend Rachel recently launched her new business, Ceremony + Fuss! Whether you are showering a new arrival with love, sending best wishes to a bride or letting a friend know you think she’s the best, these specially curated boxes help you make a fuss and celebrate your loved one! Each Fussbox is lovingly curated with only the best most thoughtful gifts!
4. Looking for a great gift under $20 to give your favorite ladies this Christmas? I picked up two of these scarves, in red and green, to give as gifts and I'm sure I will be back for more before I'm done shopping. I also could not resist buying one for myself as well, in red. It's my favorite kind of scarf, the infinity kind, and I love that it's totally fool proof in that when you put it on it always falls in place just right!
5. Did you see the Thanksgiving Turkey busy box we shared yesterday? It's a simple one to throw together and is lots of fun for little ones! You could throw it together this weekend in 10 minutes and buy yourself some spare time next week to prepare for Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!